Saturday, April 9, 2011

WWII iPhone app

Not much going on today, but working on a few new apps for both iPhone and Android. In particular, working on a switch views method to go from one nib file to another. It's not hard at all, but it's easy to get lost in your nested if/then statement. I probably should have used a switch instead, but I didn't. I'm definitely not going back and redoing all of that.

Anyway, check out my latest iPhone app in the iTunes App Store Codename: Trivia WW2.  The app allows users to gauge their knowledge from one quiz to another and calculates your score. There is also a shake and answer section of the app that takes advantage of the iPhone accelerometer. When you shake the phone, it goes to another question. I think it's pretty cool and I hope you do as well. The questions range from The Battle of Midway to The Battle of The Bulge, Pearl Harbor, the Holocaust, movies, music, pop culture and more. I took several months researching, coding, designing graphics and pulling everything together into one piece.

So, download this WWII Trivia iPhone game today that's good for mature kids and older today. Also, have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment